Jeesh my wanted list just keep growing and growing… Still I can’t get anything on it. All so expensive things, takes me months to save for just one thing. When I do, there always seem to be something more important at that time that I rather need, than anything I want. That pisses me off too, because it’s like a never ending cycle. Like in two months I have to whip out some money again for contact lenses. Oh well, that I don’t really mind because there is no way in hell I’m going back to wearing glasses. I hate those damn things, you can’t be comfortable with them.
Anyway, I did save up two months for my two new tattoos.
This is what my wanted list look like as of today haha:
- New Jeans. I need new jeans, because all my current jeans are too big! I hate pulling them up every now and then.
- Pants to shoot in. What I mean is I want specific long pants as well as shorts ONLY to wear when I shoot. Something comfortable, light and easily dries when wet and not too tight. The courses are a bit rough, sometimes wet and muddy, so I don’t like wearing my usual clothes.
- Tanks! I want tank tops as well, both for myself as well as for shooting. I do have shirts to shoot it, but you know… I love a tank and they are comfortable AF.
- Boots! I need more boots! You can never have too many boots. No actually, I get boots, ’tis almost all that I wear and I wear them until they are no more. But I definitely need another pair or two of boots, to change it up a bit. Especially CAT’s, I love CAT boots.
- All Weather Jacket. Okay there was this jacket at the one clothing shop that I wanted sooo bad, but yeah just couldn’t get it then. It was just the perfect all weather jacket, especially in my case for a lot of reasons, but anyway will have to wait till next winter to see it again, hopefully, and this time I will make sure to get it!
- Traditional Bow. I’ve always wanted a traditional bow, I still do. So maybe someday.
- Arrows & Fletches and everything that goes with it. This is mandatory! For my Compound Bow Obviously.
- Either 4TB x 2 Hard drives, or one 8TB. I’m still deciding about that. But it will not be cheap either way. All my external hard drives are full already, I have three, and I don’t want to get another external. My current 2TB hard drive used for storage in my PC is almost full, but it is because the stuff on there should not be there to begin with, but like I said, there is no more space on my externals. My PC runs all the important stuff from my SSD.
- Logitech G633 Headset. Because I need a headset, because they are awesome and can change colour, so they will fit in with the rest of my setup. My Keyboard and Mouse can do the same, which I just realize they are red at the moment and should be pink… Jeesh I knew something was odd. Anyway, also my PC’s speakers are Logitech as well.
- HTC Vive! Because Virtual Reality OMG! I’ve dreamt about VR for years!!! But it is expensive AF!
- I want an Arduino and a Raspberry Pi to play with. To make projects, to code cool things and I want to experiment with a few things. So I will be needing a lot of “micro robotic” parts. I am especially interested in the GPS and Distance Sensor parts for future projects, and a few others… Like I said, I want to play. Full out Geek Mode.
I’m pretty sure there were other stuff, but now I can’t remember. Despite wanting another compound bow, one for hunting and one for competition, but that’s just not going to happen right now. It is not that much of a necessity, because I all I want is to be able to increase my poundage, because I can. But in competition the ladies aren’t allowed to go over 60 pounds. Sexists. Lol. Anyway, I would actually also love to be able to shoot something else other than an Impala. I guess I can save long term for it, because I’m not sure if we are going to hunt this year again, but next year for sure. I also want the Asus Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080, because it is sooo pretty! Haha but I don’t need it really. I have the Asus Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Strix 4GB and I am happy with my PC as is. I better be for the next few years. My PC is probably the most expensive thing I own at the moment, that I bought for myself and I love it! (Still paying… Halfway though, hahaha…)
Here’s some pics from the first day I got all my parts. In case you haven’t seen it yet.
Anyway… Wow October will be a year since I’ve got it. Unbelievable how fast the time flies. This is probably the reason why I can’t get most of the things on my wanted list, but I do not regret this decision one bit. I am very proud of myself for being able to get something like this, with the little amount of salary I get per month. I’ve always been very careful when it comes to money, and I always save where I can. Nothing wrong with being proud if you’re a responsible young person. That’s why I am learning, and going to take half day off so I can study hard, so that I can make a better future for myself, and one day get whatever I want because I earned it and worked for it!
Life waits for no one, if you sit back waiting to be fed with a golden spoon, you will suffer the consequences.